Nidek YC-1800 YAG Laser (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned (used) Nidek YC-1800 YAG laser ins both compact and offers innovative laser delivery.
The Nidek YC-1800 YAG laser is an advanced ophthalmic laser platform, combining innovative laser delivery and output technologies, improved operability, fast operation, super adjustable Nd:YAG offset and compact design with versatility for combination laser systems.
Includes warranty covering parts, labor, and shipping. All pre-owned (used) inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by trained certified technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- Improved Operability – The “S-switch” on the joystick provides easy changes to treatment settings while
maintaining alignment on the region being treated. The convenience of not looking away from the oculars during treatment and ease of use allow surgeons an increased level of comfort during treatment.
- One-Touch Lock – The YC-1800 smoothly slides back and forth and side-to-side in an arc. A one-touch lock enables locking at any position improving the stability of treatment and safety.
- Compact Design – The YC-1800 is a compact and lightweight unit allowing easy portability from center to center or room to room. The slim design allows greater room for arm support during treatment.
- Reliable Output – The YC-1800 employs “D-pulse”, the advanced technology to control the pulse number under the CPU, providing stable laser output without being affected by environmental conditions and change over time
- Practical Operation – A high-speed firing at repetition rate of 3 Hz is very practical for patients with considerable eye movement during treatment. The speed and efficiency of the YC-1800 allows greater patient and surgeon comfort. Additionally the YC-1800 is versatile enough to treat a variety of diseases.
- Flexible Energy Settings – Energy can be set between 0.3 mJ to 10 mJ in continuous increments of 0.1 mJ allowing precise treatment of tissue.
- Wide Rande of Focus Shift – The offset can be adjusted between ±500 µm (25 µm steps) based on the clinical need. Offsets can be adjusted for PMMA, silicone or acrylic lenses. The offset can even be adjusted on the same IOL to compensate for parallax in the periphery. This utility eliminates manual defocus, permits a clear field of view, and reduces lens pitting.
- Safer Rotatable Aiming Beam – The dual 635 nm aiming beam offers superior targeting, which in turn enhances the speed and ease of surgery. The 635 nm beam is also safer for human eyes because it achieves the same crisp and sharp intensity of 650 nm or 670 nm beam with half the power output. The dual aiming beam can be rotated incrementally up to 360º permitting efficient and precise treatment.
Type: Nd : YAG
Wavelength: 1064 nm
Mode Structure: Fundamental
Pulse duration: 4 nsec
Mode of operation: Q-switched
Pulse repetition rate: 3 Hz (single) / 1.5 Hz (burst)
Output energy: 0.3 – 10.0 mJ / pulse (continuously variable)
Burst mode: 2 or 3 pulse / trigger
Spot size: 8 µm
Cone angle: 16º
Focal Shift: 0-500 µm (continuously variable, toward both anterior chamber and posterior chamber)
Type: Diode laser
Wavelength: 635 nm
Output power: OFF, 0.5 – 25 µW
Cone angle: 16º
Aiming method: Dual beam method
Rotation of beam: 360º
Objective lens: f = 130 mm
Eye piece: 12.5 x
Magnification (field of view): 32 x (6.2 mm), 20 x (10 mm), 12.5 x (16 mm), 8 x (25 mm), 5x (40 mm)
Power Supply: Single-phase, 100 – 240 Vac, 50 / 60 Hz, 100 VA
Dimensions / Weight: 12.8” (W) x 16” (D) x 20.8” (H) / 35.3 lbs.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.