Marco TRS-3100 Automated Refraction System
The Marco TRS-3100 Automated Refraction System can streamline your workflow and increase practice efficiencies.
The Marco TRS-3100 is a feature-streamlined instrument that offers completely wireless interface with your autorefractor and auto lensmeter. The built-in IC card reader allows for seamless integration and connection without any cable logistics. Used in a traditional lane, it reduces refraction time and can be networked into a paperless EMR system. Positioned aggressively, this system features a dedicated real time processor that delivers outstanding operational speed, responsive specificity of function, tremendous simplicity of use, and the security of sustained performance integrity, and 40 years of Marco Customer Care Support in the refraction equipment industry.
Sold exclusively through Marco.
- Compact and the ergonomic design that covers less of the patient’s face, offering a more comfortable examination.
- Convergence and PD – During near point tests, power convergence and power PD are adjusted automatically. PD can be adjusted independently for more accurate and reliable measurements.
- Wireless interface with Marco autorefractors and autolensmeters – The built-in Intelligent Card (IC) Reader allows seamless integration without cable constraints and costs.
- 5.7 inch LCD color monitor that gives enhanced, illuminated detail with touch screen function. The compact design of the keypad maximizes work-space and user comfort, avoiding the risk of shoulder and neck injury.
- The S/C/A Mode keys in the center of the dial allow the operator to quickly refine sphere, cylinder, and axis using only one hand.
|Sphere||-19.00 to +16.75D (0.25 / 0.50 to 3.00D increments)|
|Cylinder||0.00 to ±6.00D (0.25 / 1.00D increments)|
|Axis||0° to 180° (1°/5° increments)|
|PD||48.0 to 80.0mm (far mode) 50.0 to 74.0mm (near working distance of 35 cm) 54.0 to 80.0mm (far PD possible for 100% convergence)|
|Rotary Prism||0.0 to 20.0 ∆ (0.1 / 0.5 / 2.0 ∆ increments)|
|Cross Cylinder Lens||±0.25D|
|Occluder Pinhole Plate||2.0mm|
|Red Maddox Rod||Right eye: horizontal, Left eye: vertical|
|Red/Green Filter||Right eye: red, Left eye: green|
|Polarizing Filters||Right eye: 135˚, Left eye: 45˚ / Right eye: 45˚, Left eye: 135˚|
|Fixed Cross Cylinder Lens||±0.50D|
|Spherical Lenses for Retinoscope||+1.50 / +2.00D|
|Dispersion Prism||Right eye: 6 ∆ BU, Left eye: 10 ∆ BI*|
|Refraction Distance for Near Vision||350 to 700mm (selectable in increments of 50mm)|
|Visual Field||40˚ (VD = 12mm)|
|Forehead Rest Adjustment||14 ±2mm|
|VD Scale||12, 13.75, 16, 18, 20mm|
|Horizontal Level Adjustment||±2.5˚|
|Display||5.7in Color LCD|
|Power Supply||AC 100 to 240 V|
|Power Consumption||80 VA|
|Refractor Head Main Body||(MB) 13.98 (W) x 3.94 (D) x 10.87 (H)” (without bracket) / 7.72 lbs.|
|Control Box||(CB) 6.30 (W) x 8.23 (D) x 6.50 (H)” / 3.75 lbs.|
|Relay Box||(RB) 7.64 (W) x 8.94 (D) x 2.40 (H)” / 4.40 lbs.|
|Standard Accessories||Near point card, Near point rod, Forehead rest, Face shield, Stylus pen, Dust cover, Communication cable (MB-RB, CB-RB), Printer paper (3 rolls), Power cord, Operator’s manual|
|Optional Accessories||Intelligent Cards (5 cards/set)|
Marco EPIC-6100 Refraction WorkstationMarco
Marco TRS-6100 Automated Refraction SystemMarco
Marco TS-610 Tabletop Refractor & Chart SystemMarco
Reichert Phoroptor VRx Digital Refraction SystemReichert
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Instrument, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Instrument is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Shop All Products
- Shop Student Store
- Shop All Pre-Owned
- Shop By Category
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Bulbs, Batteries, & Paper
- Chairs & Stands
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- LLLT, IPL, & Diagnostics
- Lane Packages
- Lasers & LIOs
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Manual Keratometers
- OCT Systems
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Retinal Cameras
- Slit Lamps
- Supplies & Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Used/Pre-Owned Equipment
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters