Marco LM-101 Manual Lensmeter
The Marco LM-101 Manual Lensmeter offers easy measurements of eyeglass lenses as well as soft and hard contact lenses.
The Marco 101 Manual Lensmeter measures conventional eyeglass lenses as well as soft and hard contact lenses. It is a compact, deluxe manual lens measurement tool with a full 90‑degree inclination, facilitating the measurement of contact lenses when used in the vertical position. Standard lensometry equipment on the 101 includes such features as a prism compensator, external power and axis readings, LED illumination, AC or battery-powered operation, and an American-style cross-line target. The oversized lens table permits the measurement of conventional lenses from 30 to 90 millimeters in diameter. The manual lens detection and measurement instrument is well suited for laboratory or office use.
- LED Illumination system
- AC Adapter or Battery powered operation
- Full 90-degree inclination
- Prism compensator
- External power and axis readings
- American-style cross-line target
- Acceptable for laboratory use
- Incomparable construction
- Discriminating optics
- Will read hard or soft contact lenses and conventional lenses from 24mm through 90mm in diameter Technnical Data
- Type Ocular type; external reading
- Target American Cross-line
- Vertex Power Range: +25 to -25 diopters Step: 0.125 diopters up to ±3 diopters 0.25 diopters beyond ±3 diopters
- Cylindrical Axis Range: 0 to 180 degrees Step: 1 degree
- Prismatic Power Range: 5 prism diopters in field of view (20 prism diopters by prism compensator) Step: 1 prism diopter
- Eyepiece Focusing +5 to -5 diopters
- Diameter of Lenses Accommodated 24 to 90mm
- Lamp AC 100V (LED illumination)
- Target Illumination Switchable Dual color, Green/Orange LED (2V 25mA)
- Power source DC 5V 1.2A (AC adapter 100~240V 50~60Hz 0.5A) 2 Each 1.5V D size battery (included)
- Tilting Angle 0 to 90 degrees General
- Dimensions At 0 degrees: 170mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 224mm (H) At 90 degrees: 170mm (W) x 342mm (D) x 470mm (H)
- Weight Approximately 14 lbs.
- Color/Finish Black
- Standard Accessories 7mm nosepiece, prism compensator
- Optional Accessories Manual marking system (for Lab use), Vinyl dust cover
- Storage Temperature 10C –40C, Humidity 30%–85% Dust-free environment
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.