Marco HandyRef-K Portable ARK
The Marco HandyRef-K handheld autorefractor/keratometer offers precise measurements with a compact body that allows one-handed operation.
The Marco HandyRef-K is a portable solution for accurate refraction and keratometry measurements anytime and anywhere. The HandyRef-K handheld autorefractor/keratometer is lightweight and has excellent weight distribution. Its compact design makes it easy to hold, balance, and use. The intelligently designed button layout is also useful in one-handed operation. For inexperienced patients like children, the newly added melody function can ease patient’s anxiety and draw attention. Data can be transferred quickly and easily to PC.
- SynchroScan Technology: The HandyRef-K uses “SynchroScan Technology”: Measurements start when alignment is achieved, and data is captured when alignment becomes optimal. This provides a more stable, effective, and efficient measurement.
- Lightweight Design: The HandyRef-K is lightweight with excellent weight distribution. Its compact design makes it easy to hold, balance, and use with either hand.
- Supine Position Mode: When tilting the instrument 60º or more downward, the supine position mode automatically starts. When measuring from the patient’s side, the cylinder axis is compensated by 90º, and is displayed.
- 3.5″ Color Screen: New full graphic 3.5-inch color LCD is 40% larger than the previous model. Clear screen design and intuitive icons are user-friendly.
- Pupil Imaging Method: The HandyRef-K analyzes a wide area (Max. 4 mm diameter) pupil zone, giving measurement data representing the refractive error of the patient’s system. Small pupils (Min. 2 mm diameter) can also be measured.
|Auto refractometer Measurement Range Sphere||-20.00 to +20.00 D (VD = 12mm) (0.12 / 0.25 D increments) Cylinder 0 to 12.00 D (0.12 / 0.25 D increments) Axis 0 to 180° (1° / 5° increments)|
|Minimum measurable pupil diameter||ø2 mm|
|Auto keratometer Measurement Range Curvature Radius||5.00 to 13.00 mm (0.01 mm increments)|
|Refractive Power||25.96 to 67.50 D (0.12 / 0.25 D increments)|
|Cylindrical Power||0 to 12.00 D (0.12 / 0.25 D increments)|
|Axis||0 to 180º (1° / 5° increments)|
|Sagittal Measurement||25º each from the center (superior side, inferior side, temporal side, nasal side)|
|Pupil Size Measurement Range||1.0 to 10.0 mm (0.1 mm increments)|
|Display||3.5-inch color LCD|
|Interface||USB: 1 port Wireless LAN (WLAN): 1ch (Wireless LAN (WLAN)-equipped model only)|
|Power Specification Battery Pack||Lithium-ion battery (7.2 V 1800 mAh)|
|Station Feed||DC 9 V 2 A (maximum)|
|Dimensions/Mass||206 (W) × 181 (D) × 224 (H) mm (including occluders) / 998 g (including battery pack) 8.1 (W) x 7.1 (D) x 8.8 (H)” (including occluders) / 2.2 lbs. (including battery pack)|
|Printer||Thermal line printer with easy loading and auto cutter (printer-equipped model only)|
|Interface||USB: 1 port, LAN: 1 port, RS-232C: 1 port (printer-equipped model only)|
|Battery Charging Battery Pack||Lithium-ion battery (7.2 V 1800 mAh)|
|Charging||When inserted in the main body: Approx. 180 min. (when the main body is placed on the station) When inserted in the battery slot: Approx. 140 min.|
|Power Supply||AC 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||60 VA|
|Dimensions/Mass||224 (W) x 283 (D) x 147 (H) mm / 2.7 kg (printer-equipped model), 2.5 kg (model without printer) 8.8 (W) x 11.1 (D) x 5.8 (H)” / 5.9 lbs. (printer-equipped model), 5.5 lbs. (model without printer)|
|Standard Accessories||Occluder (2 units), Neck strap, Printer paper (3 rolls / printer-equipped model only), Power cord, Connection cable, Battery pack, Dust cover, Spherical model eye, Contact lens holder|
|Optional Accessories||Carrying case, Carrying case with portable stand, Barcode scanner, Magnetic card reader, EyeCa-RW2, Eye Care card, Communication cable, Battery pack, USB flash drive|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.