Marco E-Z Tilt Chair
The Marco E-Z Tilt Chair combines the most simplified manual reclining motion with a new modern, sophisticated appearance.
Utilizing an effortless, silky smooth counterbalancing system, the Marco E-Z Tilt Chair makes reclining any size patient easy and instantaneous; no electronic motors to slow you down! The Marco E-Z Tilt also incorporates the only double hydraulic cylinder system in the industry, creating an extended range of elevations from extra low to extra high, that accommodates a full range of patient and practitioner sizes. The sealed hydraulic chair base is an attractive, low-profile non-leaking system that automatically “bleeds” unwanted air bubbles from the hydraulic hose. This exclusive design also eliminates many complicated and unnecessary components, resulting in much greater reliability.
Available Colors: Two-Tone Black & Silver, Two-Tone Navy & Silver, Black, Charcoal, Navy, Silver
- Attractive, modern design blends seamlessly with any office decor
- Fast, effortless reclining motion uses the patient’s own weight for counterbalancing. The ‘bucket’ type structure of the EZ Tilt chair cradles the patient in a comfortable seated position throughout the entire range of motion
- Marco’s exclusive dual hydraulic cylinder system provides an extended range of elevation, starting very low and extending to an extra high position
- Fingertip chair elevation and auto-return switches are conveniently located on each side of the eye exam chair back and on the corded foot control. A safety switch disables the examination chair reclining motion from curious fingers
- Single-handed headrest operation provides smooth patient headrest adjustments
- Rear-positioned, foot-activated rotation lock is easily accessible from both sides
- Standard fail-safe, sealed hydraulic reclining system ensures smooth, long-term operation
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.