Marco B3 Slit Lamp
The Marco B3 Slit Lamp features tower-illumination, 3-step magnification, and other quality features needed for everyday clinical examinations.
The Marco B3 Slit Lamp provides a practical efficiency that meets the needs of everyday clinical examinations. With a unique combination of quality, features, and value, this tower-illumination style slit lamp is a perfect choice for the practitioner looking for a comprehensive instrument that effectively fits into any practice environment.
- Tower-style illumination
- 3-step magnification (10x, 16x, 25x)
- Parallel/Galilean optics
- Patient fixation target is a red LED on a continuously flexible shrouded cable
- Self-contained headrest and baseplate assembly
- Binocular Type: Galilean Parallel (8° Converging)
- Magnification: 10x, 16x, 25x
- Eyepiece: 12.5x
- Field of View: 22, 14, 8.5 mm
- PD Range: 49–77 mm
- Diopter Adjust: -8 to +8 D
- Objective Lens Focal Distance: 107 mm
- Objective Lens Convergence Angle: 13°
Slit Projection System
- Slit Width: 0–12 mm Continuously Variable
- Slit Length: 12 mm (1 mm–12 mm Continuously Variable)
- Aperture Diameters: 0.2, 1 mm Square, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 12 mm
- Filters: Clear, Red Free, Neutral Density, Blue, Yellow, Diffuser Lens, IR Heat Absorbing Filter Permanently Installed
- Slit Angle: +/- 90° Continuous
- Slit Rotation: +/- 180° with Reference Scale
- Slit Vertical Tilt: 0°, 5°, 10°, 15° and 20°
Base, Movement, and Light Source
- Base Travel: 25 mm Z‒Axis, 107 mm X‒Axis, 110 mm Y‒Axis
- Horizontal Fine Adjustment: 12 mm
- Chinrest Elevation Adjustment: 70 mm
- Table Top Dimensions: 405 x 500 mm
- Fixation Lamp: Flexible LED
- Light Source: LED
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.