Marco AFC-330 Automated Fundus Camera
The latest in retinal imaging technology, the Marco AFC-330 breaks new ground in fundus photography with emphasis on capturing the perfect picture every time, regardless of operator experience or skill level.
The AFC-330 sets a new standard in speed, automation, and accuracy – achieved with X-Y-Z auto alignment, auto image capture, auto stitch panoramic images, custom-field imaging, auto pairs for stereo-photography, and external photography. Low flash intensity, whisper operation, and auto small pupil mode all facilitate capture. Internal PC and NAVIS-EX SW provide data management.
- 8.4″ Tilt Touchscreen: The large color touchscreen on the AFC-330 places all functions at the operator’s fingertips with intuitive menus and icons. Exam type, patient selection, database edits, and image review are all possible on the AFC-330’s screen.
- Latest Imaging Technology: The AFC-330 delivers unsurpassed ease of use with advanced features that enhance the management of retinal disease, such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy.
- User Friendly Features: Speed, automation, and accuracy – achieved with X-Y-Z auto alignment, auto image capture, auto stitch panoramic images, custom-field imaging, auto pairs, and external photography.
- All-In-One Design: The integrated high-resolution imaging sensor and internal PC eliminates complicated cabling, allowing the AFC-330 to communicate via LAN without the need for an external PC in the screening area, thereby maximizing office space.
- Flexible Data: A stand-alone device with USB 2.0 storage media and printer, LAN connection with JPEG and XML output, and integrates with NAVIS-EX software
|Type||Non-mydriatic Automated Fundus Camera|
|Angle of View||45º (33º in small-pupil photography mode)|
|Working Distance||45.7mm (from objective lens to cornea)|
|Minimum Pupil Diameter||4.0mm (3.3mm in small-pupil photography mode)|
|Dioptric Compensation||-33 to +35 D total for patient’s eyes -33 to -7 D with minus dioptric lens -12 to +15 D with no dioptric lens +11 to +35 D with plus dioptric lens|
|Focusing Method||Infrared focus split alignment Adjustable range: -12 to +15 D|
|Light Source||For observation: Halogen lamp 12V 50W
For Photography: Xenon flash lamp 300W
|Flash Intensity||17 levels from F1 (F4.0 +0.8 EV) to F17 (F16 +0.8 EV) 0.5 EV increments|
|Internal Fixation Target||LED (maximum 9 points)|
|External Fixation Target||Free-arm (optional)|
|Horizontal Movement||40mm (back and forth) 85mm (left and right)|
|Chinrest Movement||62mm (up and down, motorized)|
|Auto Capture||Automatic image capture|
|Camera||Built-in 12 megapixel CCD camera|
|Display||Tiltable 8.4-inch color LCD touchscreen|
|Interface||LAN, USB 2.0|
|Measurements||316mm (W) x 518mm (D) x 579mm (H) 12.4”
(W) x 20.4” (D) x 22.8” (H)
|Mass (Approximate)||29 kg|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240 V ±10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||150 VA|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.