LIGHTMED LIGHTLas SLT Laser
The LIGHTLas SLT Laser from LIGHTMED offers industry-leading performance and versatility for unparalleled glaucoma therapy.
The LIGHTMED LIGHTLas SLT (Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty) laser offers breakthrough performance for glaucoma therapy. LIGHTMED’s unique modular design also allows you to integrate YAG or photocoagulation functionalities at any time.
- Superior Crystal-Q Switch Laser Cavity
- Thermal KTP Crystal Management
- Slit lamp Integrated System
- 5 Step Magnification Changer
- ± 500 µm YAG posterior/anterior offset
- Wide Field Optics
- Auto Calibration Mode
- YAG Laser Mode Upgradeability
- Laser type: Q-switched, frequency doubled Nd:YAG
- Wavelength: 532 nm (green)
- Energy range: 0.2 – 2.6 mJ, continuously variable
- Pulse width: 3 nanoseconds
- Burst mode: Single pulse
- Mode structure: Frequency-doubled; diffraction limited
- Spot size: 400 μm
- Cone angle: < 3°
- Laser repetition rate: Up to 3.0 Hz
- Aiming beam: Single beam laser diode; continuously variable; 635 nm (red)
- Magnification: Integrated 5-position: 5x, 8x, 14x, 25x, and 38x
- Safety filter: Fixed, OD5 at 1064 nm and 532 nm, double coated/color-balanced
- Cooling: Air convection; passive
- Power requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging
- Power rating: 500 VA
- Dimensions: 72 cm (L) x 54 cm (W) x 54 cm (H), 28 in (L) x 21 in (W) x 21 in (H)
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.