LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 810 Photocoagulator
The LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 810 diode laser photocoagulator with SP-Mode is unmatched in durability and versatility. Also available with slit lamp integration.
The LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 810 diode laser photocoagulator with SP-Mode is unmatched in durability and versatility. LIGHTMES’s modular design also allows for wasy SLT and/or YAG integration at any time.
Also available with integrated slit lamp, table, and smart cart.
- Conventional CW and Sub-Threshold SP-MODE (micro pulse) Laser Mode (adjustable platform)
- Laser Cavity Bonding
- Instant Duty-Cycle Circularity
- Superior Laser Crystal Coating
- Continuous System Monitoring
- Power Control Wireless Foot Pedal
- 7″ LCD Touch Screen Interface
- Safety Glasses
- Packed into a carrying case
- Laser System: Diode Laser
- Treatment Laser Safety Classification: Class 4
- Wavelength: Red (810nm)
- Power Output: 50-3000mW
- Max Power at Cornea: 3.0W (Endo, LIO & SLA @ all spot sizes)
- Pulse Duration: 0.01 – 10.0s
- Pulse Interval: 0.01 – 3.0s & Continuous
- SP-Mode Settings:
- Duration: 10ms – 10,000ms (in 50 μs increments)
- Duty Cycle: 5%, 7.5%, 10%, 12.5%, 15%, 20%, 30%
- Period: 10ms-3,000ms and OFF (0 ms) (in 50 μs increments)
- Cooling: Auto Fan & TEC’s for Laser & Crystal
- Treatment Spot Size: 50 – 1,000μm Integrated Version
- Aiming Beam: Laser diode 635-650nm, red 0.1 <1mW
- Aiming Laser Safety Classification: Class 2
- Dimensions: 13cm (H) x 36cm (W) x 33cm (D), 51” x 14.5” x 12.9”
- Weight: 12kg, 26.4 lbs
- Power Requirements: 100-230 VAC, 50-60Hz Auto Ranging
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.