LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 577 Photocoagulator
The LIGHTLas 577 yellow laser photocoagulator from LIGHTMED offers safer, more efficient treatment. Also available with slit lamp integration.
The LIGHTLas 577 yellow laser photocoagulator from LIGHTMED offers safer, more efficient treatment. It features SP-Mode and continuous wavelengths and an easy-to-use LCD touchscreen interface. Additionally, LIGHTMED’s modular design allows for easy SLT and/or YAG integration at any time.
Also available with integrated slit lamp, table, and smart cart.
- Conventional CW and Sub-Threshold SP-MODE (micro pulse) Laser Mode (adjustable platform)
- Power Control Wireless foot pedal
- 7″ LCD Touch Screen Interface
- Safety Glasses
- Packed into a carrying case
- LASER SYSTEM: OPSL True CW &Micro Pulse
- SAFETY CLASSIFICATION: Class 4
- WAVELENGTH: Yellow 577nm
- POWER OUTPUT: 50mW – 2.0W (continuously variable SmartControl™ Increments)
- MAX POWER AT CORNEA: 2.0W (Enso, LIO & SLA at all spot sizes)
- PULSE DURATION: 0.01 – 3.0s
- PULSE INTERVAL: 0.01 – 3.0s, & Continuous
- SP-mode™ SETTINGS: Duration: 150µs-600µs (50µs increments)
- SP-mode DUTY CYCLE: 7.5%-30% (2.5% increments)
- PERIOD: 1400µs-18500µs (50µs increments)
- COOLING: Auto Fan & TEC’s for Laser & Crystal
- TREATMENT SPOT SIZE: 50 – 500µm Continuously Variable or Stepped, 50 – 1000µm Continuously Variable (Integrated Version)
- AIMING BEAM: Laser diode 653nm, red 0.1 – < 1mW
- SAFETY CLASSIFICATION: Class 2
- DIMENSIONS (LASER CONSOLE): 13cm(H) x 36cm(W) x 33cm (D) 5.1″ x 14.5″ x 12.9
- WEIGHT (system): 12Kg, 26 lb (system)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 100‐230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Auto ranging
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.