LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 532 Photocoagulator
The LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 532 green laser photocoagulator is versatile, efficient, and cost effective. Also available with slit lamp integration.
The LIGHTMED LIGHTLas 532 green laser photocoagulator can be used in both traditional continuous wave or SP-Mode (sub-threshold technology) for optimal patient outcomes. Additionally, LIGHTMED’s unique modular design allows for the integration of SLT and/or YAG functionalities at any time.
Also available with integrated slit lamp, table, and smart cart.
- Conventional CW and Sub-Threshold SP-MODE (micro pulse) Laser Mode (adjustable platform)
- Laser Cavity Bonding
- Instant Duty-Cycle Circularity
- Superior Laser Crystal Coating
- Continuous System Monitoring
- Wireless foot pedal with foot Power Control
- 7″ LCD Touch Screen Interface
- Safety Glasses
- Packed into a carrying case
- Laser system: Diode Pump Solid State (DPSS) true CW and SP-Mode™
- Safety classification: Class 4
- Wavelength: 532 nm (green)
- Power output: 50 mW – 2.0 W and 50 mW – 4.0 W (ENT optional)
- Max power at cornea: 2.0 W (Endo, LIO, and SLA at all spot sizes)
- Pulse duration: 0.01 – 3.0 seconds
- Pulse interval: 0.01 – 3.0 seconds, and continuous
- Sub-threshold laser therapy (SP-Mode) settings:
- Duration: 150 μs – 600 μs (in 50 μs increments)
- Duty cycle: 5% – 30% (in 2.5% increments)
- Period: 1400 μs – 1850 μs (in 50 μs increments)
- Aiming beam: Laser diode 653 nm (red), 0.1 – <1 mW
- Safety classification: Class 2
- Dimensions: (laser console) 13 cm (H) x 36 cm (W) x 33 cm (D), 5.1 in (H) x 14.5 in (W) x 12.9 in (D)
- Weight (laser console): 12 kg, 26.4 lbs.
- Power requirements: 100 – 340 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-ranging
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.