Kowa SL-19 Hand-Held Slit Lamp
Kowa's newest portable slit lamp "Kowa SL-19" is even lighter than the SL-17 and offers more functions for optimal stereoscopic viewing.
- Smooth and roundish design aimed to reduce stress and mental strain of patients.
- Easy fitting with trigger grip and optimized grip diameter.
The lightest hand-held slit lamp in the Kowa SL series
- By incorporating glass fiber reinforced resin, the weight was reduced.
- The lighter device minimizes operator fatigue.
- Background illumination simultaneously usable with slit lamp.
- Blue light illumination button conveniently located on handle.
- Continuously variable slit length. (1.5-12 mm)
Longer operating time
- Owing to an energy saving system design, the KOWA SL-19 has a continuous illumination time at maximum intensity for 360 minutes.
- When used with 3 x AA Ni-MH batteries. (1,900 mAh)
Angle of convergence 13°
Magnification 10X and 16X
Working distance Approx. 100 mm (at 10X magnification)
Approx. 80 mm (at 16X magnification)
Practical field of view φ15 mm (at 10X magnification)
φ10 mm (at 16X magnification)
Interpupillary adjustment range 55 to 72 mm
Diopter adjustment range -8 to +5 D
Slit width / Shape 0.1, 0.2, 0.8 mm / Spots (circular)
Slit length 1, 5, 12 mm: fixed, and 1.5 to 12 mm: continuously variable
Spot size φ1, φ5, φ12 mm and shapes of ellipse
Light intensity adjustment 200 to 20,000 lux: continuously variable
Slit’s illuminating angle 60° : horizontal circumference
Light source White LED
Background illumination light White LED : 3 step switching
Blue illumination light Blue LED : 3 step switching
Power Supply Input : DC3.0 – 4.8 V
Power consumption : Up to 3.6 VA
Dimensions / Weight 107 (W)×197 (D)×238 (H) mm / 620 g (No batteries)
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters