Kowa HA-2 Hand Held Tonometer
Kowa HA-2 Hand Held Tonometer is an easily adaptable and accurate tool that works on the Goldmann prism principle.
Using industry standard tonometer probes, this instrument is ideal for domiciliary situations or as a back-up tonometer and provides pressure readings using the gold standard applanation principle. The internal spring mechanism allows accurate readings of intra-ocular pressure in any orientation, regardless of patient position or posture. The compact and lightweight design allows simple and easy operation and the built-in illumination enables use of the instrument regardless of the lighting conditions. The precision dial provides direct readings of the pressure. A 3x long eyepiece is also available.
- Compact, lightweight, and well-balanced; easy to handle with just one hand
- Unique, one spring mechanism ensures correct reading regardless of patient’s posture
- Built-in illumination enables instrument use regardless of lighting conditions
- No conversion tables necessary with direct reading type precision dial built into the device
- Accessories such as an adjustable headrest and an interchangeable eyepiece provide the most optimal conditions for measurement
- Standard prism heads
- Standard battery power source
|Type||Handheld Applanation Tonometer|
|Applanation Prism||Interchangable Doubling Prism (Optional)|
|Scale Range||0 to 60mm Hg (1mm Hg Division)|
|Illumination ON/OFF||Interlocked with Thumb Wheel|
|Illumination Bulb||Interchangable Lens Bulb 2.5 V, 0.24 A|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.