Keeler KSL-Z5-D Digital LED Slit Lamp
The Keeler Digital KSL-Z5 slit lamp features a 5-step magnification system and Zeiss-style lower illumination.
The Digital Z series lower illumination slit lamps from Keeler features quality design and leading technology. This advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the Keeler Zeiss style slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
The Keeler Digital KSL-Z5 slit lamp features a 5-step magnification system and Zeiss-style lower illumination. Keeler’s advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the KSL-Z5-D slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance, providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
The Digital slit lamp features a discrete integrated camera with Kapture software and beam splitter. The key camera controls are on the Slit Lamp base to simplify image acquisition. A fibre optic background illuminator and swing in/out diffuser gives additional image control.
Available in unit or table mount configuration.
Keeler Digital KSL-Z5 slit lamps come with a 3-year warranty and 12-month technical support for the Kapture software. Slit lamps are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top.
|Model Type||Lombart SKU||Keeler SKU|
- Lower LED illumination slit lamp with Keeler optics
- Full imaging solution with Kapture Lite Software
- Joystick image activation
- Shutter and review controls on joystick base
- Background illuminator included
- 5-step magnification (x6, x10, x16, x25 and x40)
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
- Slit Width – 0 to 14mm continuously variable
- Slit Length – 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 14mm circle, and 1mm square
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 360 degree continuous slit angle
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.