Keeler KSL-H5 LED Slit Lamp
The Keeler KSL-H5 slit lamp features a 5-step magnification system and Haag-style tower illumination.
The traditional H series tower illumination slit lamp from Keeler features quality design and leading technology. Their advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the Keeler Haag style slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
The Keeler KSL-H5 slit lamp features a 5-step magnification system and Haag-style tower illumination. Keeler’s advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the KSL-H3 slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance, providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
Available in unit or table mount configuration.
Keeler KSL-H5 slit lamps come with a 3-year warranty and are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top.
|Model Type||Lombart SKU||Keeler SKU|
- Traditional slit lamp with Keeler optics
- Traditional tower LED illumination
- 5 step magnification system (x6, x10, x16, x25 and x40)
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
- Slit Width – 0 to 12mm continuously variable
- Slit Length – 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 12mm circle (1.8 to 12mm continuously variable), and 1mm square
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 0 to 180 degree continuous slit angle
Haag-Streit BD 900 Slit Lamp (Pre-Owned)Haag-Streit
Haag-Streit BI 900 LED Slit LampHaag-Streit
Haag-Streit BM 900 LED Slit LampHaag-Streit
Haag-Streit BM 900 Slit Lamp (Pre-Owned)Haag-Streit
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Instrument, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Instrument is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Shop All Products
- Shop Student Store
- Shop All Pre-Owned
- Shop By Category
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Bulbs, Batteries, & Paper
- Chairs & Stands
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- LLLT, IPL, & Diagnostics
- Lane Packages
- Lasers & LIOs
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Manual Keratometers
- OCT Systems
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Retinal Cameras
- Slit Lamps
- Supplies & Accessories
- Surgical Instruments
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Used/Pre-Owned Equipment
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters