Keeler KSL-H3-DR Digital Ready LED Slit Lamp
The Keeler KSL-H3 Digital Ready slit lamp features a 3-step magnification system and Haag-style tower illumination.
The Digital Ready H series tower illumination slit lamp from Keeler features quality design and leading technology providing customers with confidence in quality, accuracy, and reliability.
Keeler’s advanced design and manufacturing techniques give the KSL-H3-DR slit lamp the advantage of stunning optical performance, providing customers with confidence in the quality, accuracy, and reliability.
The Digital Ready slit lamp can seamlessly be upgraded to a full digital system with the purchase of a Keeler camera module along with the exclusive Kapture software.
Available in unit or table mount configuration.
Keeler KSL-H3 Digital Ready slit lamps come with a 3-year warranty and are available in a unit or table mount configuration. Unit modules include a power supply, table top, and mounting post. Table modules include a power supply, drawer, and table top. Digital ready slit lamps do not include a camera or digital software, this must be purchased separately.
|Model Type||Lombart SKU||Keeler SKU|
- Tower LED illumination slit lamp with Keeler optics
- Digital ready
- Joystick image activation
- Shutter and review controls on joystick base
- Background illuminator included
- 3 step magnification system (x10, x16, and x25)
- 8° converging eye pieces: 49 to 77mm
- Slit Width – 0 to 12mm continuously variable
- Slit Length – 0.2, 2, 3, 5, 9 and 12mm circle (1.8 to 12mm continuously variable), and 1mm square
- Filters: neutral density, red-free, diffuser, cobalt blue, yellow, and IR heat-absorbing filter permanently installed
- 0 to 180 degree continuous slit angle
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.