Keeler Cryomatic Console MKII
The Keeler Cryomatic MKII delivers quality and versatility and can be used with either disposable or reusable probes.
The Keeler Cryomatic MK II’s coupling system is compatible with a single-use or reusable probe without the need for an adaptor. The cryo console automatically detects the type of probe in use and adjusts internal parameters to reduce complexity and steps required to conduct ophthalmic cryosurgery. The 3.5” backlit digital display and inbuilt speakers provide the user with intuitive cues such as freeze time, gas cylinder status and probe information.
The Keeler Cryomatic MKII console is compatible with seven reusable probes which are used to treat a variety of pathologies. Keeler also offer a single-use probe reducing the need for sterilisation and improving scalability.
- Automation – The Cryomatic MKII allows the user to be set up within a matter of minutes. Gone are the days when users were required to adjust pressures to gain the optimum probe temperature; the Cryomatic MKII console automatically detects the probe and applies the most optimum pressure levels to enable optimum freezing of the pathology.
- Compatibility with a range of probes – The console is designed to be compatible with Keeler’s own reusable and single-use probes. Keeler’s range of reusable probes provide users with versatility to treat a range of pathologies, while the single-use probe has been designed hand-in-hand with end users to gain the best performance during retinal cryopexy procedures.
- Compatible with both CO2 and N2O – The Keeler Cryomatic MKII is compatible with either CO2 and N2O allowing the system to be versatile for a range of end-users and geographies.
- Gas compatibility: Medical grade CO2 or N2O
- Operating range: 3100-4480kPa/450-650PSI/31-45Bar
- cylinder pressure: 8275kPa/1200PSI/83Bar
- Digital display size: 95x70mm/3.5”
- W x D x H: 350mm x 200m x 190mm/14” x 8” x 7.5”
- Weight: 5kg/10lbs
- Complies with: EN60601-1, UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601-1
- Equipment Class.: Class 1, type BF
- Standard warranty: 2 years
Keeler Cryomatic Curved Cataract Probe (1.5mm)Keeler
Keeler Cryomatic Extended Retinal Probe (2.5mm)Keeler
Keeler Cryomatic Glaucoma Probe (3mm)Keeler
Keeler Cryomatic Intra-Vitreal Probe (0.89mm)Keeler
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Healthcare All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Healthcare is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters