Heine K180 Otoscope Head
Heine K180 Otoscope with Fiber Optic illumination is constructed of light, high-impact polycarbonate.
$151.00 - $161.00
Heine K180 standard direct ophthalmoscope. A full-featured instrument at an economical price. Available in AV or Twist Lock (TL).
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, very bright illumination and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- Polycarbonate construction. Shock-resistant.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Acrylic viewing window with 3 x magnification. Sharply-focused distortion- free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
|Country of Origin||Unknown|
|Lamp Size||3.5 Volt Xenon Fiber Optic|
|Power Source||Power Handle Not included|
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.