Heine Beta 100 Diagnostic Otoscope Head
The Heine Beta 100 Otoscope with direct Xenon Halogen illumination is an elegant, all-metal instrument head.
For use with reusable specula or UniSpec disposable specula. With tip-adaptor (B-000.11.306) it is also possible to use AllSpec disposable tips.
- All metal housing. Exceptionally tough and durable
- Instrument head matte black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Extremely bright, white light.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window with 3x magnification. Unobstructed view, distortion-free image.
- Swiveling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
- Extensive choice of accessories.
Catalog Number: B-002.11.525
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.