Haag-Streit Tonosafe Disposable Prisms (100 Prisms Per Pack)
Brand: Clement Clarke
Haag-Streit Tonosafe Disposable Prisms are a single-use, disposable tonometer prism that reduces the risk of cross-infection between patients.
Clement Clarke has developed a low cost disposable prism, which does not compromise the performance of Goldmann Applanation Tonometers. Tonosafe is developed, manufactured and supported by Haag-Streit, so quality, accuracy and reliability are assured.
- Increased Patient Safety – Developed for single patient use. Tonosafe™ eliminates the risk of cross-infection
- Easy to Use – The Tonosafe™ prism and holder combine to have the same mass as the Goldmann prism, so no conversion of results is required
- Make You More Efficient – It only takes a moment to position the prism, and the optical clarity provides a superb view of the florescent semi-circles
- Extreme Accuracy – Calibrated to Goldmann standards, Tonosafe™ is acceptable for use in all Goldmann and Perkins type tonometers
- Reduces Risk of Costly and Stressful Litigation
- Clinically Validated by Many Papers – Salvi et al. (2004) reports that it may be used for screening plus routine clinical use
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.