Haag-Streit Octopus 900 Perimeter Basic
The Haag-Streit Octopus 900 Basic is everything you can ask of a perimeter in one device: full field static and kinetic perimetry, easy-to-read analysis software, and the ability to network with integrated EyeSuite software.
The Octopus 900 Basic model represents the most complete 90 degree full field projection perimeter available today. It allows for testing in all levels of disease including early detection, tracking progression or performing the most sensitive examinations at the end stage of disease. Includes Table, Printer, PC and Flat Screen Monitor.
- White/White, Blue/Yellow, Flicker and Goldmann Kinetic Perimetry – The Octopus 900 Pro covers the whole range of glaucoma detection and follow up with standard white/white perimetry, blue/yellow (SWAP – Short wavelength automated perimetry) and Flicker (critical flicker fusion perimetry) for early detection plus real Goldmann Kinetic Perimetry.
- Comprehensive Test Library – The Octopus 900 offers all commonly used standard static tests. For central field testing there are the physiology-based G-patterns following the retinal nerve fibers and the 32, 30-2 and 24-2 patterns. For the macula, there are the physiology-based M pattern and the 10-2pattern. With the fast TOP strategy, full threshold testing can be completed in just 2-4 minutes. The commonly used binocular Estermann test, as well as a neurological and a peripheral glaucoma pattern are also included. And if you’re still missing a test, why not create it yourself with the Custom Test option?
- Standard 7-in-1 Printout – Look at visual field results the way you are used to from your Octopus perimeter. All Octopus perimeters offer the standard 7-in-1 printout with its well-known representations, a customizable 4-in-1 printout, a serial printout and much more. And why not conveniently view results in your office by networking your Octopus to the EyeSuite software on your computer?
- HFA-Style Printout – Enjoy a smooth transition from a HFA to an Octopus perimeter. All Octopus perimeters allow you to import your historic HFA data. Because raw data is imported, you can display your historic and new data in the same format of your choice, either as an HFA-style printout or in the Octopus format. To learn more about how the two formats correlate, watch the movie.
- EyeSuite Glaucoma Analysis – Get the most out of your glaucoma visual field with the highly sensitive Cluster Analysis, the intuitive Polar Analysis for structural comparisons and the easy-to-interpret EyeSuite Progression Analysis.
- EyeSuite Progression Analysis – Immediately identify levels of change with the EyeSuite Progression Analysis. It not only reveals whether change is significant, but also whether it is local or diffuse and how fast the change happening. For an effective clinical workflow, all results are displayed using intuitive graphical symbols and can be viewed directly in your office if the Octopus is networked.
- Reliability with Fixation Control – Displacements and blinks influence the examination in realtime. If a stimulus presentation interferes with a blink, the corresponding response is ignored and the same stimulus presentation repeated later in the test.
- Real Goldmann Kinetic Perimetry GKP – The Octopus 900 is the official successor to the original Haag-Streit Goldmann perimeter. With it’s true Goldmann size and shape cupola it performs accurate manual and automated Goldmann perimetry. Plus, GKP includes age matched normal values for better diagnosis, reaction time compensation and an EMR interface.
- Speed Up with Automated Eye Tracking – Automated Eye Tracking – AET – readjusts the patients position every time the patient moves too far from the center of the refractive lens. Therefore, AET minimizes the risk for lens rim artefacts and saves time by minimizing the need for examiner interventions.
- Cluster Analysis – The sensitive Cluster Analysis groups visual field defects along nerve fibre bundles and combines high sensitivity with good specificity to detect early glaucomatous changes. Significant defects are highlighted and the cluster defects can be used for structural comparison. Cluster Analysis is available in both single field and trend view.
- Polar Analysis/Trend – Combining the results of both structure and function is key to obtaining a comprehensive assessment of the onset and progression of glaucoma. The Octopus Polar Analysis projects local visual field defects along the nerve fibers to the optic disk and displays them oriented as structural results. This makes structure-function correlation almost intuitive. Polar Analysis is available in both single field and trend view.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.