Haag-Streit Octopus 600 Pro Perimeter
The Haag-Streit Octopus 600 Pro covers all of your essential perimetry needs in an easy-to-use device: central field static testing, rapid screening, an easy-to-read analysis software and the ablity to network with integrated EyeSuite software.
The Octopus 600 Pro combines early diagnosis and follow-up in a single compact-sized, standalone device with improved ergonomics both for operator and patient. The device makes it possible to run standard central fields with minimum test duration, seamlessly integrated into your practice environment. This supports high patient throughput and effective practice management. With its built-in reliability features, the Octopus 600 is easy to use and delivers results you can trust.
- Pulsar for early detection in TOP Strategy (3 minute threshold) with Glaucoma(G) and 32 programs
- G, 32, 24-2, M and 10-2 programs for SAP/White-White with Dynamic/Normal strategy
- 45-second screening test in both Pulsar and SAP
- 100% Fixation Control including blink, pupil position, dart and contact control
- Global Trend with EyeSuite Progression Analysis Software
- Hard or Electronic Printouts available
- HP Printer
- TOP Strategy (3 minute threshold) in SAP/White-White
- Cluster and Polar Trend in EyeSuite Progression Analysis Software
- Remote Database capability for shared software on viewing station
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.