Haag-Streit Octopus 600 Perimeter Basic
The Haag-Streit Octopus 600 Basic covers all your essential perimetry needs in an easy-to-use device: central field static testing, rapid screening, intuitive analysis software, and the ability to network with integrated EyeSuite software.
The Octopus 600 Basic combines early diagnosis and follow-up in a single compact-sized, standalone device with improved ergonomics both for operator and patient. The device makes it possible to run standard central fields with minimum test duration, seamlessly integrated into your practice environment. This supports high patient throughput and effective practice management. With its built-in reliability features, the Octopus 600 Basic is easy to use and delivers results you can trust.
- Central Field Static Perimetry – The Octopus 600 performs standard white-on-white threshold testing in just 2–4 minutes in the central visual field. With its comprehensive test library for central tests including G, 32, 30-2, 24-2, M, and 10-2 and its flexible printouts both in Octopus and HFA-format it covers your essential clinical needs.
- Testing – Offers the most commonly used static tests. For central field testing there are the physiology-based G-patterns following the retinal nerve fibers and the 32, 30-2 and 24-2 patterns. For the macula, there are the physiology-based M pattern and the 10-2 pattern. With the fast TOP strategy, full threshold testing can be completed in just 2-4 minutes.
- Fast Screening – Use your Octopus 600 as a fast screening device and quickly distinguish between normal and abnormal visual fields. Screening can be performed with both standard white-on-white or the patient-friendly Pulsar perimetry designed for early glaucoma detection.
- Glaucoma Screening – Use the new Glaucoma Screening Test GST to distinguish between normal and abnormal visual fields in less than one minute. The test is purely qualitative and distinguishes between normal and abnormal visual fields by presenting stimuli three times at a brightness that patients with normal vision should see. If not seen, then the visual field is flagged as abnormal with high reliability and the patient can be further tested. Because the test is efficient, it opens doors for more routine visual field testing to ensure no pathology goes undetected.
- EyeSuite – Immediately identify levels of change with the EyeSuite Progression Analysis. It not only reveals whether change is significant, but also whether it is local or diffuse and how fast the change happening. For an effective clinical workflow, all results are displayed using intuitive graphical symbols and can be viewed directly in your office if the Octopus is networked.
- Easy Integration – The EyeSuite software has been designed for optimum patient flow in busy practices. It controls all Haag-Streit devices and allows for them to be networked with other Haag-Streit devices, your office computer and your EMR system without the need for any expensive third-party software.
- Standard 7-in-1 Printout – Look at visual field results the way you are used to from your Octopus perimeter. All Octopus perimeters offer the standard 7-in-1 printout with its well-known representations, a customizable 4-in-1 printout, a serial printout and much more. And why not conveniently view results in your office by networking your Octopus to the EyeSuite software on your computer?
- Cluster Analysis – The sensitive Cluster Analysis groups visual field defects along nerve fibre bundles and combines high sensitivity with good specificity to detect early glaucomatous changes. Significant defects are highlighted and the cluster defects can be used for structural comparison. Cluster Analysis is available in both single field and trend view.
- Polar Analysis/Trend – Combining the results of both structure and function is key to obtaining a comprehensive assessment of the onset and progression of glaucoma. The Octopus Polar Analysis projects local visual field defects along the nerve fibers to the optic disk and displays them oriented as structural results. This makes structure-function correlation almost intuitive. Polar Analysis is available in both single field and trend view.
- Fixation Control – Automatically eliminate fixation losses from your visual field testing.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.