Haag-Streit BX 900 LED Slit Lamp
From the conveniently mounted shutter release to the flexible mirror housing, the Haag-Streit BX 900 slit lamp makes it easy to maintain focus, access the patient, and capture incredible images.
The Haag-Streit BX 900 slit lamp combines the latest imaging technology with the proven versatility, optical brilliance and mechanical quality of the Haag-Streit tradition. It features LED slit and background illumination with integrated, synchronized flash. The BX 900 is the leading slit lamp imaging device and is designed to assist the Ophthalmic Photographer in this demanding profession.
- The conveniently mounted shutter release is located close to the operator’s hand, so it is easily used while maintaining focus through the slit lamp joystick.
- Gives easy access to the patient because it is mounted above the microscope, which helps when photographing with hand-held diagnostic lenses.
- The built-in retracting mirror directs 100% of the light to the camera for photography, as opposed to directing light to the oculars during normal examinations.
- Slit and background illumination controlled through a release mechanism beside the slit lamp joystick enables professional level digital SLR cameras to fit.
- Integrated flash tube, synchronized to slit, background illumination and shutter release
- Fiber optic background illumination
- Mirror housing with monocular tube for camera integration and synchronization
- Shutter release
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.