Haag-Streit BI 900 LED Slit Lamp
The Haag-Streit BI 900 Slit Lamp combines simplicity and reliability in a modern system that offers the option for integrated digital imaging.
The Haag-Streit BI 900 slit lamp is equipped with a Kepler microscope providing the two magnification settings (10× and 16×). With a set of optional eyepieces it can be extended to 25× and 40× magnification. The maximized diameter size of the ocular view ensures fatigue-free examination even on long working days.
- Convergent optics for brilliant views
- Two “workhorse” magnifications, 10x and 16x
- Short observer to patient distance
- Yellow barrier filter built-in
- Imaging capable featuring the new Imaging Set
- Integrated contrast enhancing filter – A yellow barrier filter provides additional contrast for fluorescein applications.
- Ideal workflow – no distraction – Located in front of the joystick, the control panel can be operated blindly while examining the patient. It provides not only full control over the slit lamp illumination, but also a release bar for the camera, as well as simple and ergonomic management of the camera settings.
- Compact imaging solution (Optional) – The optional Imaging Set provides a fully integrated compact imaging solution for the BI 900 which has been designed to simplify the image capturing process.
- Simple image capturing – Our fast and accurate automatic exposure control ensures correct illumination of the image while you are concentrating on your examination. Thanks to the History Trigger function, you do not need to worry about a patient blinking or moving when you take an image. The History Trigger does not just capture a single image, but records the last few seconds in real time and lets you select the perfect image.
- Intuitive software – EyeSuite Imaging is a straightforward imaging software supporting the Haag-Streit imaging solutions. Easy image capture, efficient image editing and a well-structured patient management system make the software a perfect team player for daily practice.
- Flexible interfaces for easy network integration – The EyeSuite software is designed for optimal patient flow in busy practices. Supporting the Haag-Streit imaging solutions, EyeSuite makes the slit lamp fully networkable. Thus, no proprietary third-party software is required to provide connectivity. If the slit lamp is connected to an EyeSuite server, all the images taken can be accessed remotely from any number of viewing stations connected to the same database.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters