Haag-Streit 870 Applanation Tonometer (Pre-Owned)
The pre-owned Haag-Streit 870 Applanation Tonometer is designed to fit on most lower illumination style slit lamps and provides highly accurate IOP readings.
The Applanation Tonometer 870 is to be mounted over the microscope of the slit lamp. The feeler arm protrudes from above into the path of the microscope and the illumination unit. The tonometer is ready for use with a single swing movement of the feeler arm. Designed to fit on most “Zeiss” style model slit lamps. This high quality instrument provides highly accurate intra-ocular pressure readings. The instrument stays permanently mounted to the slit lamp and the prism is swung down when IOP readings are required.
The Applanation Tonometer is still the most widely used instruments to measure interocular pressure. The advan-tage of the “Goldmann” method are considerable. The measurement can be carried out on the patient sitting at the slit lamp in conjunction with other routine microscopic examinations. The accuracy of the measurement is extremely high. The average deviation in any one single examination does not exceed +/- 0.5. mm HG. Furthermore, repeated measuring procedures do not reduce the ocular pressure, as no massing effects occurs. Last but not least, there are no standardization or calibration difficulties.
All certified pre-owned and used inventory from Lombart is completely refurbished, tested, and re-calibrated by factory-trained technicians. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Product may differ from image based on availability. Please contact us for details. All pre-owned and demo products are subject to availability.
- The measurement of the ocular pressure is carried out on the patient sitting at the slit lamp in conjunction with other routine microscopic examinations.
- High accuracy of the measurement – the average deviation in any one single examination does not exceed ± 0.5 mm Hg.
- The intraocular pressure in mm Hg is found by multiplying the drum reading by ten.
- Scleral-rigidity is not to be taken into account as the small volumetric displacement of 0.56 mm3 increases the intraocular tension by about 2.5 % only.
- Repeated measuring procedures do not reduce the ocular pressure, as no massaging effect occurs.
- There are no standardization and calibration difficulties.
Accutome PachPen (Pre-Owned)Accutome
Bausch & Lomb Model 70 Lensmeter (Pre-Owned)Bausch & Lomb
Canon CR-2 Retinal Camera (Pre-Owned)Canon
Haag-Streit 870 Applanation TonometerHaag-Streit
$2,527.00 - $2,677.00
A Division of Advancing Eyecare™
© 2023 Lombart Healthcare All Rights Reserved.
Get to Know Lombart
Lombart Healthcare is committed to keeping our site accessible to everyone. We welcome feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is easy for everyone to navigate.
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Edgers
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Inventory Closeout Sale
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters