CATS Tonometer Prism
The FDA cleared, patented CATS Tonometer Prism instantly delivers accurate IOP measurement and has established a new standard in reliable Goldmann IOP measurement.
CATS® Tonometer Prism features a unique, patented, dual-curved surface design that successfully reduces measurement errors caused by corneal biomechanics, corneal thickness, and tear film, which affect a large percentage of patients.1-4 Simply replace your traditional Goldmann prism with a new CATS Tonometer Prism to instantly overcome these error-causing factors.2-4 CATS Tonometer Prism is made in the USA.
• More accurate results (94% improvement for at-risk patients) based on scientific studies – see www.catsiop.com for 7 peer-reviewed studies
• Integrates seamlessly with all existing Goldmann type tonometers by simply replacing the GAT with the CATS prism
• Maintain existing clinician measurement technique and patient throughput
• Perfect for all patient populations and all eye care clinicians
• Ergonomic design for increased clinical functionality
- SKU package dimensions: 5.75″ (W) x 2.25″ (D) x 0.625″ (H)
- SKU Weight: .08 lbs
- Country of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer SKU: CATS-R, CATS
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.