Canon CR-2 AF Non Mydriatic Retinal Camera
The Canon CR-2 AF Digital Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera features the latest in Canon retinal imaging technology and enhancements in a compact and light weight design.
The CR-2 AF also provides autofunctionality with contrast enhancement. It can be installed and takes up minimal space. For added convenience, the CR-2 AF camera can remain mobile for easy transportation when needed using an optional hard shell transport case, sold separately.
- Auto-Focus with Manual Alignment Override – Automatically focuses the eye by partially depressing the joystick, or easily switches to manual focus with a twist of the focus ring.
- Auto-Capture – Automatically captures the image once the eye is properly focused.
- Auto-Exposure – Automatically measures the volume of infrared light at the retina and adjusts the flash intensity.
- Auto-Fundus – Automatically switches from the external eye to retinal observation mode when the eye is properly aligned.
- Image Error Detection – Advanced software automatically confirms both correct alignment and focus.
- Contrast Enhancement – Provides increased image clarity by emphasizing the difference in ‘redness’ and ‘brightness’ of blood vessel structuresrelative to their surroundings.
- High Resolution Images – The CR-2 AF provides ultra-high resolution, 20.2-megapixel, wide-angle views with excellent color, detail and contrast, making it easy for the diagnosis and detection of ocular conditions and diseases.
- Digital Filter Processing – With digital red-free, digital cobalt mode, the CR-2 AF extracts each element from the color image. Additional filter view are available with imageSPECTRUM Image Management System software (sold separately).
- Quick Preview – Preview images directly on the dedicated EOS camera immediately after capture.
- Low Flash Intensity – Low flash improves patient comfort and reduces miosis for a faster exam. The CR-2 AF supports a wide range of low ISO speeds, including ISO 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, and 6400.
- External Eye Fixation Lamp
- Hard-shell Travel Case
- Wheelchair Accessible Table
- Type of Photography: Color, Digital Red-Free, Digital Cobalt
- Angle of View: 45°
- Magnification: 2X Digital
- Minimal Pupil Size: 4 mm (3.3 mm SP mode)
- Focus Adjustment Range:
- Without Compensation Lens: -10 to +15D
- With “-” Compensation Lens: -31 to -7D
- With “+” Compensation Lens: +11 to +33D
- Split-line Aligning Type Focusing
- Light Source:
- Observation Light Source: Infrared LED
- Flash Light Source: White LED
- Eye Fixation Lamp:
- Internal Eye Fixation Lamp, LED Dot Matrix, Green
- External Eye Fixation Lamp (Sold Separately)
- Working Distance: 35 mm
- Sensor Resolution: 20.2 Megapixels
- Camera: Dedicated EOS Camera for CR-2 AF (Bundled)
- Built-in Monitor: 3.0 inch Color LCD Monitor
- Flash Intensity: Linked to the Photography Mode (Can be Set Manually)
- Auto Function: Auto Focus, Auto Exposure, Auto Capture, Auto Fundus
- Mount Movement:
- Front and Back 70 mm
- Side to Side: 100 mm
- Up and Down: 30 mm
- Chin Rest Movement: 60 mm
Electrical and Environmental:
- Power supply: AC 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz, 1 to 0.4A
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: 50° to 86° Fahrenheit (10° to 35° Celsius)
- Humidity: 30% to 90% (No Condensation)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa to 1060hPa
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.6 x 12 x 19.7 inches (473 mm x 305 mm x 500 mm)
- Weight: 33 pounds (15 kg)
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.
- Exam Lane
- Acuity Systems & Projectors
- Chairs & Stands
- Handheld Exam Instruments
- Indirect Ophthalmoscopes (BIOs)
- Lane Packages
- Refractors & Phoropters
- Slit Lamps
- Trial Lenses & Frames
- Handheld Pre-Test Instruments
- Manual Keratometers
- Tables, Desks, & Stools
- Corneal Topographers
- Handheld Instruments
- OCT Systems
- Perimeters & Field Testing
- Retinal Cameras
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Treatment & Surgical
- Lab & Dispensing
- Lens Finishing Supplies
- Optical Instruments
- Optical Lab Tools
- Optical Retail Items
- Lens Edgers
- Supplies & Accessories
- Breath Shields
- Color Tests
- Connection Cables
- Dust Covers
- Glasses, Trial Frames, & Viewers
- Reading & Test Cards
- Retinoscopy Racks
- Vision Screeners & Testers
- Wall Charts & Reading Cards
- Misc. Supplies & Accessories
- All Pre-Owned Equipment
- Pre-Owned Autorefractor/Keratometers
- Pre-Owned Biometers
- Pre-Owned BIOs
- Pre-Owned Chairs & Stands
- Pre-Owned Edgers
- Pre-Owned Lasers
- Pre-Owned Lensmeters
- Pre-Owned Manual Keratometers
- Pre-Owned OCTs
- Pre-Owned Projectors
- Pre-Owned Refractors & Phoroptors
- Pre-Owned Retinal Cameras
- Pre-Owned Slit Lamps
- Pre-Owned Tonometers
- Pre-Owned Ultrasounds
- Pre-Owned Visual Field Perimeters