Accutome UBM Plus System
The Accutome UBM Plus features an all-in-one probe design to eliminate signal loss and provide the sharpest images possible.
The UBM Plus probe has a guarded tip to prevent damage to both the patient and the probe. The UBM Plus is used for anterior segment imaging. This unit is an incredibly portable device because the 48 MHz probe plugs directly into any Windows™ laptop or desktop computer.
Accessories Included: Software installation, USB stick, probe holder, footswitch, wireless mouse, ophthalmic gel, and scleral shell.
- High-Definition Imaging – Detailed structure definition including cornea, iris, ciliary body, zonules, crystalline lens, and intraocular lens, as well as pathologies
- State-of-the-Art Probe Design – Sharper, more focused images due to the elimination of signal loss
- Easy To Set Up Defaults – Smooth customer interface and automatic EMR exports that decrease examination time, increase patient throughput, and increase profit
- Unsurpassed Data Analysis – Contains tools for measuring sulcus-to-sulcus, anterior chamber depth, positioning of intraocular lenses, and filtration angle of the eye.
- Adjustable video loop.
- Fully upgradeable software.
- EMR compatible.
- DICOM ready.
- Multiple measuring velocities for ACD.
- PDF reporting.
- Fully adjustable gain-control before, during, or after scan.
- Data Archive – Network or external location.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 7” long X 1.25” diameter
- Frequency: 48 MHz
- Axial Resolution: 0.015mm
- Electronic Lateral Resolution: 0.05 mm
- Electronic Gain: 0-112 dB
- Adjustable Gamma: Linear, S-Curve, Log, Color
- Scanning Angle: 30°
- Field of View: 32 mm
- Frame Rate per Second: 10
- Sampling Rate: 2048 (points per line)
- Vectors per Frame: 256
- Focal Point: 13 mm
- Focal Zone: 4 mm
- TGC: Yes
- Frozen Image Gain Adjustment: Yes
- Zoom: 8x Maximum
- Reports: Integrated Microsoft Word
- Snapshot format: jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, gif
- Data archive/ Export capability: Yes
- Max. number of frames per scan: 256
- Size of cine loop: 16-128 MB
- Measurement Calipers with Velocity Adjustment: 4 line, 2 area, 2 angle
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.