Keeler PachPen Pachymeter
The Keeler PachPen is the perfect combination of accuracy, portability and comfort. (Previously known as the Accutome PachPen)
The Keeler PachPen handheld pachymeter is designed for easy access to all screens and functions. The ease of use of the control buttons and the straightforward graphical user interface guide you through every operation.
The superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand, which is a major improvement from other handheld models.The PachPen is also equipped with Digital Signal Analysis which will eliminate non perpendicular measurements on the cornea.
Accurate – The PachPen’s 65MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements and uses digital signal analysis to analyze wave patterns and to eliminate nonperpendicular measurements.
Easy-to-use – An ergonomic design, combined with sighting lines, allows for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity. The contoured molding with a large, visible LCD screen allows the PachPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
Ready-to-use – Digital ultrasound analysis eliminates the need for calibration. The long-lasting battery will last for four to six months.
Portability – The PachPen only weighs three ounces and comes with a custom heavy-duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
Versatility – The ergonomic design allows you to take fast measurements with your patient in any position. This frees up valuable office space.
Smarter software – The PachPen stores and averages nine measurements. It contains a built-in IOP correction calculator, which adjusts the IOP based on corneal thickness.
- 65 MHz sampling probe ensures precise measurements.
- IOP correction calculation converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Superior ergonomic design fits comfortably in any hand.
- Versatility helps to save time and ease you practice demands.
- Gentle touch 2.5 mm diameter probe tip ensures patient comfort.
- Long-lasting lithium battery will last approximately 15,000 readings.
- The PachPen weighs only 3.0 ounces (85 g.)
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 1/4″ x 1 1/4″
- Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
- Probe Sampling: 65 MHz
- Resolution: +/- 1 Micron
- Measurement Range: 300-999 Microns
- Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Battery
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.