Accutome AccuPach VI Pachymeter
The Accutome AccuPach VI Pachymeter offers outstanding accuracy and repeatability and features a built in IOP conversion that makes calculating IOP quick and easy.
Only the Accutome AccuPach VI Pachymeter has Digital Signal Analysis, which offers outstanding accuracy and repeatability. The built in IOP conversion makes calculating IOP quick and easy. The voice output allows the operator to focus completely on the patient as the AccuPach VI verifies the measurements out loud.
Easy-to-use – The unsurpassed ease-of-use of the touchscreen, and the straightforward graphical user interface guide
you through every operation. The high-resolution LCD touchscreen provides an intuitive user interface.
Superior accuracy – Industry-leading signal acquisition and processing helps ensure accurate measurements. State-of-the-art digital technology (Accutome’s Digital Signal Analysis), combined with a probe sampling of 65 Mhz ensures precise readings.
Smarter software – Allows entry of intraocular pressure (IOP) and provides corrected IOP based on corneal thickness measurements. Displays measured corneal thickness, entered IOP, corrected IOP, and average of standard deviation for all stored measurements. Automatically capture and store up to nine measurements for each eye, along with the running average of all measurements taken.
USB interface – The USB flash drive is used to store patient data, which can be transferred to a computer for storage, or printed.
- User-friendly touch-tone screen allows the user to master the AccuPach VI in minutes.
- Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings, allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
- Link to computer or printer via USB Memory Stick.
- Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements are properly aligned.
- IOP Correction Calculation that converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- The AccuPach VI is desktop, slit lamp or wall mountable.
- Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
- Accuracy: +/- 5 Microns
- Weight: 3.1 lb.
- Dimensions: 10″L x 10″H x 2.5″W
- Probe Dimensions: 2.5mm diameter
- Measurement Range: 300-999 microns
- Power Source: Medical Grade Power Supply (100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz)
- Resolution: 1 micron +/-
- Probe Sampling: 65 MHz
Free shipping is only available for online orders in the continental United States.
Certain exclusions apply.
Exclusions include, but are not limited, to the following products:
Acuity Systems & Projectors, Chair & Stand Accessories, Autorefractors, Lensmeters, Keratometers, Portable Slit Lamps, Stools, Tables, Tonometers, Trial Lens Sets.