NOTICE: COVID-19 Coronavirus Precautionary Measures and Resources
As the novel coronavirus continues to be a global concern, we at Lombart Instrument are addressing the situation seriously. The information below provides some detail on what we are doing as well as a few things you may do in your office to take precaution.
Health and safety protocols have been put in place to help us do our part in minimizing the spread of the virus. Remote working capabilities, sanitization protocols, and self-quarantines after international travel are all in force
We remain open and will continue to make deliveries as scheduled. Should additional restrictions be put in place, we will alert you if there are updates in our policy.
- Sales personnel are prepared with digital resources to help with questions on products or orders
- Clinical Support will be available to train and troubleshoot Advanced Technology instruments
- Technicians are prepared with sanitation materials and have been instructed to self-quarantine if any symptoms or concerns arise
In light of trade show cancelations at the local and national level, we have created a new resource for you to retain some of the benefits of those shows and capitalize on current promotions. Here you will find a link to our Virtual Booth that takes you to this page. Throughout the month, we will add functionality and continue to update it with any new promotions. Stay posted!
Below we have curated some products that may be of interest to your practice. These are selling quickly, and we are replenishing as quickly as we can:
- Breath Shields – the Universal model fits over the oculars of almost all slit lamps
- Tonosafe or Tonomate – these disposable prism tips fit on your tonometer prism
- Ocufilm – these disposable tips fit on your Tonopen XL and Tonopen AVIA
- Lens Wipes – these wipes are good for cleaning any lenses, 24 in a box
Additional Products and Services
As we all adjust during this period, there are a few additional products and services we feel are worth mentioning. If you have questions on how to take advantage, please reach out to your local representation, call us, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lower your monthly equipment costs – flexible financing options available on new and Pre-Owned products, including deferrals and payments up to 84 months
- Refract comfortably – as leaders in digital and remote refraction solutions, we a few options that will help you continue practicing while maintaining social distance
- Protect your office – eliminate uncertainty with an Umbrella Service Policy that covers all your equipment
Rest assured, our teams will be able to carry out the majority of our operational functions to serve you and your practice. We are monitoring the situation very closely as it evolves and are leveraging resources like the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization to ensure the safest course of action for our community. It is our honor and privilege to serve you in any way that we can and appreciate the trust you place in our team and our company.
The Lombart Instrument Team