OFFICE MANAGER - SAN DIEGO, CA
Lombart Instrument Company, the leading distributor of diagnostic instrumentation for eye care professionals in North America, is seeking a detail orientated and reliable individual for the position of Office Manager. This individual is responsible for supporting all areas of the office and field operation. The position is based in San Diego, CA.
- Works to support office operations including field logistics, inventory, receiving and organizing packages.
- Proactively supports the sales function with various requests and anticipates and addresses customer needs and issues.
- Handles any email or phone inquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Uses Microsoft Word and Excel in daily use.
- Uses initiative in seeking assistance and training from corporate support team when necessary.
- Responsible to maintain vendor system information including creating and editing codes for all vendors, input pricing changes on a timely basis and modify terms or other information
- Receive drop ship and process related bills for branch
- Calculate shipping related costs and apply to customer invoices
- Other responsibilities as assigned to support Office operation and team
Key Selection Criteria
- High School Degree required. College coursework or Degree preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Lombart Instrument Company offers a competitive base salary along with an attractive incentive compensation structure. Benefits include Medical/Dental coverage availability, 401K plan, and coverage for appropriate business expenses.